Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
GENERAL QUESTIONS | ORDER QUESTIONS
- Where are you located?
- 326 Bull St. Savannah, GA 31401
- We are located on Madison Square and our entrance is on Harris St.
- Where do I park?
- There is metered street parking near the store and parking garages within walking distance. We do not have our own onsite parking.
- What are your hours?
- Monday & Tuesday 9:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday-Saturday 9:30am-7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am-4:00pm
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- Do you sell used books?
- We are an all-new bookstore. We do have a room dedicated to collectible first editions and rare books, but do not sell used books per se.
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If it says "On Our Shelves," we should have it in stock. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) as well as our store gift cards. If you plan to on picking your items up in the store, you may pay in cash there.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.