Intermediate Guide to Pattern Fitting and Alteration: 7 Projects and Little-Known Tricks to Fit and Design Garments (Paperback)
Maybe you've mastered the basic pattern-making techniques and are ready to take your projects to the next level.
Or maybe you are looking for exciting new patterns to update your wardrobe.
If so, then Intermediate Guide to Pattern Fitting and Alteration is for you.
Whether you're a beginner or seasoned pattern-maker, this guide offers sought-after tactics to create thrilling designer garments. Turn tricky alterations of new clothes into perfectly fitting apparel with no difference from the originals.
With simple language and sample projects, you'll learn behind-the-scenes techniques that professional pattern designers use to make beautiful clothes.
Say goodbye to poorly fitting clothes and welcome gorgeous garments that set you apart from your peers.
What you'll discover inside Intermediate Guide to Pattern Fitting and Alteration:
- Distinct sewing patterns, diverse methods of pattern-making, and different alteration techniques
- Little-known tricks for altering garments including examples so that you can immediately apply these skills to your next project
- The fundamentals of textile and apparel design since you can't become an expert until you fully grasp the basics of fashion design. Without this, you can easily sew clumsy-looking clothes
- The tools you need to create accurate patterns and alterations. Also discover awesome accessories to boost the appearance of your designs and wow yourself and your clients
- Seven projects to sharpen your pattern-making and alteration skills and turn you into a professional pattern designer
And much, much more
Don't worry if you feel overwhelmed Each chapter will walk you through everything you need to know in a clear, easy-to-understand way.
No longer will boring clothes have to be discarded. Now, you can turn garments into designer-level pieces that everyone will adore. Just imagine taking two different-colored T-shirts and sewing them together to produce something new Exciting, isn't it?
You can do all that and more by adding this book to your cart Get started now