Fodor's Infocus Savannah: With Hilton Head and the Lowcountry (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to learn haunted history during a ghost tour, take a river boat cruise, or taste locally-made beer, the local Fodor's travel experts in Savannah are here to help Fodor's InFocus Savannah guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's InFocus Savannah travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Local Foods to Try," "Best Historic Sights," "Best Restaurants," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Gullah Culture," "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "Calendar of Events"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Hilton Head, the Lowcountry, Tybee Island, Savannah's Historic District, the Moon River District, the Bonaventure Cemetery, and more.
Planning on visiting other places in the Southeast? Check out Fodor's InFocus Charleston, Fodor's The Carolinas and Georgia, and Fodor's Florida.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us